Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mornin Y' all.

Mornin y'all.
55/60, rain.
Have a good day.
Be safe.

Brenda

Re: Mornin Y' all.

Good afternoon all. Been to church, ate dinner. Now football time. The Packers won yesterday.
Currently 61, probably the high for the day. Clear and sunny.
Hank, it is nice for riding. Will have to find a place for lunch. I liked the Willard Cantina. How bout the 29th?
Got the new battery in the trike and took it for a ride. Two wheels is still better. While I can anyhow.
Only 67 days til SFR. Get your app in.

Yall have a great day

RR

Re: Mornin Y' all.

Good Afternoon, Everyone!
I've had a GREAT weekend so far. Sunday school and church were great, and I've spent a good part of the afternoon trying to clean up my 2nd bedroom so I can use it for a study room. I've managed to make a fairly decent dent in the mass of paper (mail, old bills, & etc.) that are here. I can't believe how much of it is junk mail. If everyone would quit sending me 'snailmail', we could probably save 1 or 2 trees a month! Just in case you're worried, no I'm not turning into an 'envirofacist', but there is such a thing as 'overkill'! RR, I probably will not be able to make the luncheon (unless you hold it on a Friday.) Last week I started taking some classes at Church-on Saturday morning-that will last for the next 3 months. Because of thier nature, I cannot miss one session. The first Saturday lunch that I will be able to make will most likely be in April.
Meanwhile, I am serious about the Friday idea. You can pick a friday when you are off, and if I am forwarned far enough in advance, it would be no problem for me to take a day of leave and meet you.
For this month, may I suggest that you hold it locally and lets see if we can get some more of the Alamogordo crowd out. Or, you could hold it in a place like Deming, and see if we could attract some of our friends from Arizona. Let me know if you decide to hold it on a Friday. Everyone have a Great Evening, and a Great Monday (I'm off!!! Federal holiday!)

Ride Safe & Sane; and PLEASE-ATGATT!!!
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & the Silver Bullet
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed