Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
46/50's, 50% chance of rain. Rain all weekend.
Y'all have a good day. Be safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 36 this morning with clear skies. Sun is over the mountains already. Heading for 59. No rain in the forecast here. Will put the new battery in the trike today and take it out for a ride.
Only 36 days until the Daytona 500. And 68 days until the SFR.
Yall have a grest day

RR

Re: Good Evening...(slightly verbose post!)

It's been an interesting day. I've 'started back to school' in a sense, my Church is offering some college level courses that I'm interested in. One of these is 'conversational Spanish', which I'm sure will be helpful in Peru this year. Our Spanish Prof encouraged us to practice speaking with family members this week. That's going to be kind of interesting, since my 'family' is a 7 year old female cat...and, as I understand it, 'Meow' is 'Meow' no matter what language you speak it in. Ol'Faithful is back to being her old, reliable self, always there and willing to tote me around when I need her. Haven't ridden the Triumph in a couple of weeks, need to 'exercise' it tomorrow.
Read a really interesting article in the new Voyagers' Voice (I rejoined the AVA this year). Seemsa like NCVC Pres Don Medina went on a tour (race?) with a bunch of other riders (not NCVC, I assume!) that was basically a roadrace down a coastal highway (I don't remember which) to a racetrack, where they all (including Don) participated in a trackday. As Don tells it, a lot of people were extremely impressed with the handling of his (slightly massaged...Gold Valve emulators, etc.)
Voyager 1200. Apparently, he was quite the hotshoe in his day. With the beautiful weather we've been having lately, I'm thinkin' it's about time for another Club Lunch. What Say You, Mr. Prez??
Everybody have a Great Evening, and a Wonderful Lord's Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane; and PLEASE-ATGATT!!!
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & the Silver Bullet
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed