Return to Website

Illinois Pro-Life Forum

Welcome to the Illinois Pro-Life Forum hosted by the Illinois Federation for Right to Life. Here visitors can post their Pro-Life ideas, comments, events, and discussions. Messages with cursing, slurs and direct attacks on visitors will be removed and or banned from use of this message forum.

Illinois Pro-Life Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Help with 16 yr pregnancy

Hello.
You must be thought of very highly by your cousin for her to come to you for advice on this. It is great that you are asking for help too.
I agree with you when you say you believe that abortion takes a life. If I believe that an unborn child is a human life(scientifically proven that it is) and I believe that it is wrong to take the life of an innocent individual, than I have to believe that abortion is wrong.
There are crisis pregnancy centers that are available in most cities and surrounding suburbs. A good place to check are church bulletins for the pro-life center near you. Do not suggest Planned Parenthood or any of its affiliates. Planned Parenthood is the biggest abortion mill in the United Sates. If you call, these crisis centers have counselors available and might be able to reccommend a facilty that is near your cousin. There are a lot of issues involved with this circumstance and it might be good to get adults that you trust involved to help both the health of your cousin's child and the health of your cousin herself. Pregnancy seems difficult enough by itself but it seems like your cousin is going through much more. Please keep in communication with her as much as you can. Like I said at the beginning, your cousin must think very highly of you; your guidance could be the encouragement she needs to get herself and her child through this difficult time.
I live in the Chicago suburbs and have had heard of "The Women's Center". They are located in Des Plaines, Evergreen Park, and North Chicago. They do have a website that has an 800 number. You might want to begin there if you need a starting point.
Prayers.
Peter