Return to Website

Illinois Pro-Life Forum

Welcome to the Illinois Pro-Life Forum hosted by the Illinois Federation for Right to Life. Here visitors can post their Pro-Life ideas, comments, events, and discussions. Messages with cursing, slurs and direct attacks on visitors will be removed and or banned from use of this message forum.

Illinois Pro-Life Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: National Pro-life T-shirt Day

I really like the idea of national pro-life tee shirt day. It will give timid people the courage to wear their pro-life tee shirts. Who thought of it?? I hope it will catch on!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

The first annual National Pro-life T-shirt Day is quickly approaching! With less than six weeks left before pro-lifers everywhere unite by wearing the pro-life message into their classrooms and communities, it’s critical that every pro-lifer knows about this important event.

April 28 is your opportunity to exercise your Constitutional right to free speech. This is your day to tell your world the truth about abortion!

Re: Re: National Pro-life T-shirt Day

National Pro-life T-shirt Day

All across the country, students are preparing for the first annual National Pro-life T-shirt Day on April 28. From telling their friends, to talking with their principals, to posting flyers at the mall, thousands of students are promoting and planning to participate in T-shirt Day. The following are just some of the stories that we’ve heard.

Michigan – Through word-of-mouth and flyers, Phil Oleck spread the word about T-shirt Day through his high school and now more than 200 students have signed up to wear pro-life t-shirts to his school on April 28.

Ohio - Mercer County Right to Life bought 100 t-shirts to distribute for students to wear on T-shirt Day. Within one week, all of the shirts were gone and nearly 200 more were ordered. Now, hundreds of students in Mercer County, OH will be wearing pro-life shirts into four public high schools on April 28.

Wisconsin - Fourteen eighth grade Catholic high school students will be wearing pro-life t-shirts to a local public school during a scheduled visit telling hundreds of students there that abortion is wrong.

Texas - A parent asked a private, dress-code adhering school for a special dress down “buck-a-jean” day that would allow students to wear a pro-life t-shirt and jeans if they pay a dollar on April 28. In addition to the pro-life message being prominently displayed, money raised from the event will benefit a local crisis pregnancy center.

National Pro-life T-shirt Day is less than one month away, which means that time is running out to let every pro-lifer in the country know about this exciting event. Like these groups and individuals, you can help to make that happen!

For a printable T-shirt Day flyer or for more information, go to www.rockforlife.org.

Replying to:

I really like the idea of national pro-life tee shirt day. It will give timid people the courage to wear their pro-life tee shirts. Who thought of it?? I hope it will catch on!

Replying to:

The first annual National Pro-life T-shirt Day is quickly approaching! With less than six weeks left before pro-lifers everywhere unite by wearing the pro-life message into their classrooms and communities, it’s critical that every pro-lifer knows about this important event.

April 28 is your opportunity to exercise your Constitutional right to free speech. This is your day to tell your world the truth about abortion!

Re: Re: Re: National Pro-life T-shirt Day

I think that is so awesome that there are people that are against abortion. every tuesday, i go to different places and hold up signs abotaborinnd hre are people that love it, and others that give us the finger and yell things. one time i held a poster of a beautiful baby and it said LIFE, and there were still people giving me the finger. they should thank god that they are alive right now. abortion is murder. doctors know that it is too. they just do it to get money..
at school, they dont let us wear abortion shirts,but yet they dont say anything about sex...