Return to Website

Illinois Pro-Life Forum

Welcome to the Illinois Pro-Life Forum hosted by the Illinois Federation for Right to Life. Here visitors can post their Pro-Life ideas, comments, events, and discussions. Messages with cursing, slurs and direct attacks on visitors will be removed and or banned from use of this message forum.

Illinois Pro-Life Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: please help me

Hi Lisa.

My understanding is that people have been trying to get a hold of you via the email address you have referenced. These people state that the email address is invalid. You might want to make sure that you typed it in correctly.

To start off I would like to state for the records that I am a male. I do not believe this matters, but I do not want you to have to speculate.

You, indeed, have a lot on your plate. The good news is that this is life and the problems in life only make the joys greater. I am glad you are seeking help. There is a lot of information that is available to you: some of it is good and some of it bad. Eventually, after reviewing the facts, you will have to make a decision. When I have to confront major issues in my life, I go to people who I respect for the way they live their life. This does not mean that they have lots of money or that they are famous: it means that they seem to be very peaceful people who have a genuine respect for themselves and others. These people have known me for sometime and usually do not benefit from my decision one way or another: except, through the fact that they have helped me be a better person.

Obviously, since you have posted to this website you might have some concern as to whether abortion is a morally acceptable option. My answer would be no, it is not a morally acceptable answer. My position is not based on my faith but what I believe is the truth: the truth that human life begins at conception, and, like all human life, this life has the right of Life. If at any time after conception this life ceases to exist, either naturally or with human intervention(abortion), what has happened is not the prevention of human life but the termination(killing) of human life.

As I have already mentioned, you seem to have a lot on your plate but I am sure that everything will work out the way it is suppose to for you and your baby. My first suggestion would be to start addressing your issues. For me, worrying about a problem never helped me solve it(and I really worried a lot-still do). I always need to take action in order to start seeing results.

My second suggestion is to start making some calls first. I did some "surfing" on the web and there seems to be an organization that has locations in Des Plaines, Chicago North and Evergreen Park. The name of the organization is Women's Center. I found a toll free number for you. 800-400-4205 or the Des Plaines location phone nuber is 847-803-9620. There might be a counselor at Women's Center that can help with not only your pregnancy but with approaching your parents and your childs father as well. I do not have any experience with dealing with this organization but it is a starting point at the very least.

There are also phone numbers on this website that you may call for some direction as well.

Please keep in touch. I check this page a couple of times a week.

Again, please remember, these are only my opinions and suggestions for whatever they are worth.

Peter

Thank God you found this web site. If you go to focus on the family web site they will give you a nearby counciling. Also go to your closet church the priest or pastor should be able to help you.
God Bless You and Yours.

I think you should kill it, then the father and get your self sterilised so you can never spawn any water-headed little retards in your own image onto this already over-populated planet. You stupid slut. And learn how to spell, your english teacher is obviously ******* stupid if he can't beat some grammar into you so any baby the two of you create would no doubt be a super cretin.