Return to Website

Illinois Pro-Life Forum

Welcome to the Illinois Pro-Life Forum hosted by the Illinois Federation for Right to Life. Here visitors can post their Pro-Life ideas, comments, events, and discussions. Messages with cursing, slurs and direct attacks on visitors will be removed and or banned from use of this message forum.

Illinois Pro-Life Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: You are wrong!

Again, I feel obliged to reply. Human insulin is used in the treatment of diabetes. Do you suggest then that humans are devalued, commoditized or degraded when they are 'milked' for their insulin? Humans are used in the testing of new medications, a most necessary step. The humans in this process are not devalued as their consent is requested ahead of time. Sperm and egg cells can likewise be donated.

Injecting humans with humans is a sin!

Yes, I do believe that using human insulin to inject into other humans is a bad thing.It violates God's princples and it commercializes humans as products. God said we are made in His image in Genesis 1:27-28,"So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created HE them.And God blessed them and God said unto them,'be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.' Regarding God's plan for medicine, "And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed; it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary; and the fruit thereof shall be for meat; and the leaf thereof for medicine.' [Ezekial 47:12] Another scripture about medicine, "a merry heart doeth good like a medicine but a broken spirit drieth the bones." Proverbs 17:22.
If human insulin which is an enzyme produced in humans' bodies given to another human worked for the long term that would be evidence but it does not. The people who take insulin don't live necessarily longer or better and no one has really studied whether the patients using human insulin fare worst than those usng another synthetic type. I would imagine from what I know about God's words and the Scripture in Galatians 6:7 that they fare worst.* Their lives are controlled, dominated by their dependence upon other humans for a body fluid. The same precautions that apply to the use of, or contact with any other body fluid should apply to the use of human enzymes. Body fluids have been shown to transer HIV leading to AIDs. I think it is a very unsafe practice.
---* "Be not deceived.God is not mocked. For whatsoever a man soweth that shall he also reap." [Galatians 6:7 ]. If you follow this out logically, and you know that disobedience to God is a sin, and God tells you human life is made in His image and that we are to be holy, pure, temples for the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, and you continue to put the very things God tells us not to do in your body, then that would be a sin. Considering that Romans 6:23 is written, "for the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord", then you know that disobeying God leads to death,not life or health. God is not mocked.HE will not allow blessings to flow to those who disobey HIM and purposely dishonor HIS words. gloria poole pappas,RN