Return to Website

USS Quincy CA-71 & CA-39

Welcome to our messageboard

USS Quincy CA-71 & CA-39
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Crew pictures

My father served on USS Quincy CA-71 WWII. Looking for crew pictures that used to be on this site. The links for all the pictures are broken. Did they move to another site?

Re: Crew pictures

Hello,
I am posting pictures, Sea Wolfe news, and newspaper clippings to a Facebook page USS Quincy CA 71.
My Father in Law was in the Engineers class. I began the Facebook page on Memorial Day this year and have much to add. My father in Law John E. McCarren attended many reunions and kept all his mementos. I hope that others will share photos and documents to preserve this important part of history.
It is a labor of love and in haste, I have not yet given USS Quincy CA 71 Facebook Page the honor it deserves. I hope that what I share and I pray others, will serve to preserve history. The papers are beginning to crumble, so I am in a race to preserve for future generations.
Everyone is welcome to help this informal project grow with pictures and memories and memorials.

Are there any men and wives from the Quincy that could share a personal memory also? I could call and with your permission record your voice and memories. my email is malvernehomes@optonline.net

facebook USS Quincy CA 71
Blessings,
Danielle McCarren